Download in PDF format
By acceding to this agreement and leaving his/her data on www.antizasor.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Web-Site") owned by Trading House NCC LLC, Bld. 2, 4A Chistova St., Moscow, 109390, the User:
- confirms that personal data specified by him/her are owned personally by him/her;
- acknowledges and confirms that he/she has reviewed to the full extent this Agreement and the terms of processing of his/her personal data specified by him/her in the Web-Site fields;
- acknowledges and confirms that understands all provisions of this Agreement and the terms of processing of his/her personal data;
- gives the consent for processing by the Web-Site of his/her personal data provided on the Web-Site;
- expresses the consent with the terms of personal data processing without any qualifications and limitations
The consent is given for processing of the User's personal data that are not special or biometric, namely: Name; Telephone number; E-mail; Place (city/town) of residence / application.
The purpose of personal data processing: a response to a message left by the User on the Web-Site when filling in the Feedback Form.
The grounds for personal data processing are: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 and Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
During personal data processing, the following actions will be performed:
- collection and accumulation;
- clarification (update, modification);
- transfer by court order, including to third parties, with observance of measures securing protection of personal data from an unauthorised access.
The consent for personal data processing is provided since the time of filling in the Feedback Form and is effective during five (5) years, or until its written withdrawal.
The written withdrawal shall be provided personally by a personal data owner to the postal address of Trading House NCC LLC specified herein. The signature of a personal data owner on the withdrawal shall be certified by a notary.
The administration of the Web-Site has the right to amend this Agreement. When making amendments, the effective version shall specify a date of the latest update. The new version of the Agreement shall take effect since a placement thereof, unless otherwise is provided for by the new version of the Agreement.
I AGREE (FOR)
processing and storage of my personal data specified by me in the Feedback Form in accordance with the terms of this consent for personal data processing.
At the same time, I give my consent and do not object to sending messages, including advertisements or other information, by the Company or other persons under its instructions to the telephone number or e-mail.